Terms and Conditions
§1 Conclusion of contract
- The following provisions apply to all orders placed via the website www.ryddle.games.
- In the event of an order, a binding contract is concluded with de Vries/Gräve/Mandler/Mathews GbR, Ritterstr. 79, 22089 Hamburg, Germany.
- The provided information on our ‘city adventures’ represent legally noncommittal requests to the purchase. Only with the completion of the ordering process does the consumer make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. This contractual offer is considered accepted and therefore legally binding as soon as we confirm the order by e-mail.
§2 Conditions of contract
- The prices stated on the website are charged for the temporary right of use of the game content provided (see §3.2.) and include taxes.
- Possible additional costs on the part of other third-party providers (e.g. costs for the mobile Internet connection on the part of a telecommunications provider) are not included in the prices quoted.
- The due payment amount can be paid via PayPal, credit card, Sofortüberweisung, or Giropay.
- Payment is handled by the third-party provider SendOwl. Data protection-related information can be found in our information on data protection.
- The ‘city adventures’ offered can be used immediately after receipt of the order confirmation or the start code contained therein.
- The delivery is made in digital form by making the game content available on Internet-enabled devices. It is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure the suitability of the technical equipment (mobile Internet connection, installation of the Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp).
- Any liability for technical problems that are not our fault (e.g. on the part of third-party providers xenioo, Facebook or WhatsApp) is excluded. The start codes retain their regular validity in the event of technical problems (see §3.2.).
§4 Right of revocation
- According to the German legal regulations on distance selling (FernAbsG), the consumer has the right to revoke the contract within 14 days without giving reasons. In order to exercise this right, the consumer must inform us within the specified period by means of a clear statement of his/her decision to withdraw from the contract. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for the revocation notification to be sent before the end of the period.
- If a contract revocation is desired, such a declaration can be addressed within 14 days after order confirmation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A revocation of the purchase contract leads to immediate reimbursement of the invoice amount, at the latest within 14 days after receipt of the revocation. Unless otherwise agreed, the refund shall be made using the same means of payment as was used for the original payment.
§5 Reservation of title
All rights to the game content remain with de Vries/Gräve/Mandler/Mathews GbR.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.